Are your social media campaigns delivering the results you want? Do you know what’s working and what isn’t? Are you spending time on SoMe just because everyone else is?
Despite all the hype about social media, one of the greatest challenges marketers face today is using it to deliver clear and meaningful results. Join us for this hands-on, interactive program, and you’ll learn how to tackle these challenges and more to give you a ready-made framework for improving ROI.
Find out how to…
– Set your campaign objectives so you can win
– Understand your social community and win their heads & hearts
– Design social conversations that are integrated with your other media channels
– Overcome the special challenges of social media measurement
Who Should Attend?
– Marketers who want to improve the ROI of their social media efforts
– Technicians who want to better understand social media ROI and how to increase it
Special Offer: $199 (U.P. $399)
(inclusive of lunch & tea breaks)
Date: Tuesday 16 Aug 2016
Time: 9am – 5pm
Venue: SCWO, 96 Waterloo Street, Singapore 187967
For enquiries and registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following information of each guest when you register via email:
1. Full Name
2. Company Name in Full
3. Job Designation(s)
4. Email Address(es)
5. Contact Number(s)
About the trainer
Previously the Director of Marketing Communications and Regional Privacy Lead at Microsoft for the Asia Pacific region, Azhar now provides advisory, consulting and training on all things that involve data, such as Data Management, Enterprise Information Architecture, Customer Analytics and Strategy and Data Protection Compliance, via his advisory practice, rawonionDecisions. He is a Certified Information Privacy Manager/Technologist (CIPM/CIPT).
Companies his management consulting and data protection practice has worked with in recent years include:
– Ministry of Social and Family Development
– Metta Welfare Association
– NUS Business School