Join us for this one-day, fast-paced training session led by top industry specialists in data-driven marketing, and you will learn:
- What data-driven marketing is all about and why it’s an essential skill for marketers today
- How being data-driven improves your marketing outcomes and effectiveness through understanding and influencing your customer’s journey
- How to bring data to life through data-driven storytelling skills
- How data-driven marketers are empowered by the latest technologies including marketing automation, AI and machine learning, AR and VR, gamification and geo-marketing and more
This course is FREE for DMAS and NTUC Members. The cost for non-members is just $199 and includes a DMAS membership voucher worth more than $250. All attendees will earn a DMAS Power Data-Driven Marketing Course certificate.
09:00 Building Your Data-Driven Marketing Foundation
- Introduction & Warm-up
- Introduction to Data-Driven Marketing & how it helps manage the Customer through their brand Lifecycle
- Acquire, Engage, Advocate
- Understanding that different types of data tell different stories
- Fundamentals of analytics and how it applies to marketing
- Learn about other pre-requisite data capabilities you need to get your data business ready
- Data Management
- Data Protection and Consent Management
13:15 Applying Data-Driven Marketing to the Customer Journey
- Best practices in creating customer value throughout their Brand Lifecycle
- Acquire, Engage, Advocate
- The role of new technologies in enhancing marketing results
- Marketing Automation
- AI and machine learning
- Customer Experience
- Augmented/Virtual Reality
- Customer Engagement
- Location/Geo Marketing
16:45 Summary & Close
Founder and Principal Consultant, rawonionDecisions
DPO and Executive Committee Member, DMAS
Azhar Azib is the founder of rawonionDecisions, a Transformation advisory practice that helps companies develop, adopt, deploy and optimise data and technology enabled capabilities, that will drive change in the way they engage with customers, whilst building sustainable organisations and engagement practices.
A Data Architect by training and a Database Marketer and Change Leader by practice, Azhar’s 25 year corporate career has given him the opportunity to lead and participate in significant capability building and organisational transformation projects at regional and global levels, at companies like Global Sources, IBM and Microsoft. The common denominator across all of these assignments is data and the adoption of data enabled capabilities to drive better business decisions and performance.
Today, his work spans all areas that come into contact with data – from Enterprise Information Architecture and Governance to Data-Driven Customer Strategy and compliance with Data Protection Legislation – basically helping businesses transform into smart, data driven organisations.
Customer Success and Business Development, HP Inc, Asia Pacific & Japan
In Asia since 1991, Lisa Watson is an expert business and marketing specialist with agency, technology and consulting experience. She is an active advocate of the Data-Driven/Direct Marketing industry and has served as Chairman of the Data-Driven Marketing Association of Singapore since 2002. She represents the data-driven marketing industry on several Singapore Government Councils including the Advertising Standards Authority of Singapore and NTUC’s U Associates program.
Ms Watson joined HP in 2010 after more than 20 years of helping clients increase their returns on marketing investment by leveraging the power of data and insight. She founded Ibis Intelligence Services in Singapore in 2001, and one of her key assignments was as a senior director with Oracle Corporation. Prior to this she spent over 16 years in advertising and direct marketing agencies including Leo Burnett, Young & Rubicam, Wunderman and OgilvyOne.
Ms Watson has worked with clients across industries and geographies having worked with companies such as Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, American Express, Apple, AT&T, BMW, Hewlett-Packard, Mercedes Benz, MasterCard, Nestle, Philips, SingTel, Standard Chartered Bank, The Economist and Xerox/Fuji Xerox.
Wednesday, August 30, 2017
09:00 AM to 5:00 PM
1 Marina Boulevard